HP PVC-free Wall Paper Specifications
|Weight||175 g/m² per ISO 536 Test Method|
|Thickness||178 microns/7 mil per ISO 534 Test Method|
|Brightness||83% per ISO 2470 Test Method|
|Whiteness||85 per ISO 11475 Test Method|
|Operating Temperature||15 to 30° C / 59 to 86° F|
|Operating Humidity||15 to 80% RH|
|Display Permanence||20+ years, away from direct sun with HP Latex Inks|
|Water Resistance||Water resistant with HP Latex Inks|
|Flame Resistance||Class A approved fire certification|
|Shelf Life||1 year, unopened in original packaging|
|Storage Temperature||15 to 30° C / 59 to 86° F|
|Storage Humidity||15 to 80% RH|
What are the kinds of Custom Wallpaper materials you offer?
We currently offer HP Wallpaper. Our Custom Wallpapers are washable, breathable and made from a special blend of natural and synthetic fibers. They are prepared from higher quality PVC – free materials. These are odorless, environment friendly and printed in HP Latex inks. Additionally these are glare-free, scratch- resistant, molds and flameproof.
How durable are these Wallpapers?
Our wallpapers are of premium quality and extremely resilient. They characteristically will last for a decade or more. With prompt upkeep, they will look as fresh as ever for years to come.
I wish to install the Wallpaper. Is that possible?
Designed on the DIY ‘Do It Yourself’ model for installation, most customers can install the wallpapers all by themselves. If you prefer a professional installation, we do assist on the same.
Does the wallpaper meet building and safety requirements?
Re-cycled and Eco-friendly materials are used to give you a non-toxic and fragrance-free product that honors all safety standards. These are essentially PVC-Free to take care of your walls and your loved ones too. Additionally these are Green guard Children and School Certified.
What If the wall I wish to wallpaper is damaged or not smooth?
This is a per-requisite to a successful wallpaper installation. The walls should be smooth and free of indents and flakes.
Will my walls get damaged when I want to take the wallpaper off?
The wallpaper can be taken off with care. Careful removal is to be followed with a gentle wipe with a damp sponge or towel for best results.
Wallpaper Care and cleanliness instructions?
To clean your wallpaper, give it a light wash with a damp sponge. Avoid excessive scrubbing or harsh materials to keep wallpaper lasting longer and looking bright as ever
My Wallpaper has a small tear? Can this be repaired?
Our Wallpapers are quite sturdy. They don’t get damaged easily. However, should you need assistance, you can get in touch with us at +61 470133725 or write to us at email@example.com
Wallpapers magically transform your routine looking space to a million dollar one! Everything that’s beautiful needs to be maintained! A prompt wallpaper care is the secret to lovely looking walls for decades to come. To keep your spaces looking vibrant and cheery, a simple wallpaper maintenance routine can go a long way to ensure a better life for your wall decor.
It’s important to have a wallpaper care schedule every 2-3 weeks to keep them sparkling with freshness and radiance.
Here’s how to go about it!
Wallpaper is lovely to behold and can be imparted longevity with prompt care that upkeeps its sheen and fresh look.
Here’s a check-list of all you will need-
- Clean Dry Cloth
- Clean Damp Cloth
- Soft Brush
- Dry Towel
DO’S with Wallpaper Care –
- For Cleaning – The wiping direction should be from bottom to top to protect the baseboard and prevent streaking
- Wiping should be in direction of the vertical seams
- Dry dust can be wiped off using a dry cloth
- Spot clean by wiping off fingertips and other smudge stains around light switches
- The stubborn dirt stains can be wiped off using a clean damp cloth
- Finish one section at a time. Let it dry and then work on the next.
DONT’S with Wallpaper Care-
- Do not use abrasive cleaners as they may ruin the wallpaper surface
- Do not use abrasive materials
- Do not use active solvent based cleaning agents, chemical based ingredients, lacquer thinners and nail polish remover
- Avoid products that contain bleach as they will damage the wallpaper print and finish
- Do not use hard scrubbers on the wallpapers as they may mar the surface
- Do not over-wet the wallpaper
- Take care to keep water from soaking into Wallpaper seams
- Remove stains as soon as possible
- Use rubber gloves to protect your hands as you clean
With these basic care tips, your wallpaper will look pristine and last for decades hoisting your space’s style and energy quotient.